We are currently sale GSSI StructureScan Mini XT Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) with the software RADAN 7 for StructureScan Mini and 2300 MHz Palm XT Antenna, LineTrac XT
The unit has been received a full serviced by authorize GSSI service. Everything still in excellent good condition, ready to working for concrete inspection including locating rebar, conduits, post-tension cables and voids, and can be used to determine concrete slab thickness in real-time.
Includes in the box;
- GSSI StructureScan Mini XT
- RADAN 7 Software + License for StructureScan Mini
- 2300 MHz Palm XT Antenna
- LineTrac XT
- StructureScan Mini XT transit case
- Two (2) rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- Dual bay battery charger with AC power adaptor and set of international plugs
- Tool to remove the XTs handle
- Safety wrist strap
- Data collection grids (sample pack)
- Quick Start Guide
GSSI StructureScan Mini XT is a complete GPR system for Concrete Inspection with multiple modes of operation, ideal for locating rebar, conduits, post-tension cables, voids and real-time determination of concrete slab thickness. The StructureScan Mini XT is the newest generation of all-in-one GSSI ground penetrating radar systems, offers a 2.7 GHz antenna for superior target resolution and can reach depths up to 60.96 cm (24 in).
- High Frequency High Resolution Concrete Antenna. The StructureScan Mini XT employs a new 2.7 GHz antenna that provides excellent near surface resolution while also maintaining the ability to resolve deeper targets.
- Enhanced Data Visualization. Get first-in-class data visualization with a state-of-the-art 6.5 inch HD touchscreen user interface and different operation modes.
- Operation modes include: QuickScan to collect 2D data with the push of one button ScanMax to access advanced options and Scan3D to use as a 3D building scanner.
- Find Rebar Post Tension Conduits and Non-metallic Objects
- Measure Slab Thickness and Void Location
- Concrete Scanning and Imaging
- Condition Assessment
- Structure Inspection