Trimble TX6 3D Laser for sale, Trimble RealWorks License, new 2 year trimble warranty
The Trimble TX6 laser scanner sets new standards for performance and ease of use in high-speed collection of 3D scan data. Delivering state-of-the-art speed, and high precision, the Trimble TX6 delivers the high quality results needed for comprehensive worksite data collection. The Trimble TX6 lets contractors gather data more quickly from each setup while the long range capacity reduces the number of setups needed to get the job done, all while providing high levels of accuracy and flexibility.
- Essential performance – effective high speed scanning with consistent accuracy over the full scan range. The Trimble TX6 delivers superior performance compared to other similarly priced scanners
- High quality data – quickly capture clean data even in bright sunlight. Be confident you will get the quality data you need with less setups to complete the project
Integrated HDR camera – Trimble VISION technology provides fast image capture to colorize scans with minimal impact on field productivity
- Integrated WLAN – enables wireless remote operation from Windows, Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Effective ranges – choose from standard 80 meter range or upgrade to extended 120 meter range to match the standard scan range of the Trimble TX8
- Easy to operate – the intuitive onboard interface makes the TX6 easy to learn, reducing startup time. Users will immediately build confidence to successfully complete projects
- 500,000 points per second with no compromise on scan quality or range
- Typical high density scan time of only 5 minutes
- Integrated HDR camera to colorize scans
- Easy to use onboard interface with no complex parameters
- Integrated WLAN for remote operation from any mobile device
- Robust design with IP 54 rating for demanding environments
- Upgradeable from 80m standard to 120 meter extended range
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Virtual Design Construction (VDC)
- Pre-construction as-builts
- Quality control
- Preservation and restoration
- Deformation monitoring
- Plant and industrial measurement
- Public safety and forensics
The Trimble TX6 streamlines work in the office as well. The scanner's clean, low-noise data reduces processing time. That data loads directly into Trimble RealWorks software and Trimble Scan Explorer,enabling project collaboration via Internet Explorer. The Trimble TX6 paired with RealWorks also provides efficient data flow into popular CAD programs, Trimble EdgeWise and SketchUp® for point cloud modeling.