Used Leica P20 ScanStation for sale, Leica Cyclone Permanent License, Fully service and calibrated, Year 2014, Lightly used in good conditions
Used Leica P20 ScanStation for sale, Cyclone REGISTER & PUBLISHER Pro Permanent License, fully serviced and calibrated
Lightly used in good condition, year 2014, like new, low hours of 3d scan used. Everything is in full working condition. Loaded with the latest firmware version and ready to go to working condition
Sale used Leica P20 ScanStation includes;
- 1x Leica ScanStation P20
- 1x Leica ScanStation P20 Container
- 1x GKL311 Battery Charger
- 1x GHM008 Scanner Height Meter
- 5x 6” Grey and White Tilt and Turn Targets
- 4x Brand New GEB242 Scanner Batteries
Leica ScanStation P20 Industry’s Best Performing Ultra-High Speed Scanner
Productivity & Accuracy
An innovative combination of advanced time-of-flight range measurement plus modern Waveform Digitising (WFD) technology enables the compact Leica ScanStation P20 to achieve ultra-high scan speeds and low-noise performance at extended range (to 120 m). Together with high-accuracy angular measurements and survey-grade tilt compensation, Leica ScanStation P20 delivers unprecedented ultra-high speed scan data quality for as-built and scene surveys.
Scan up to 1 million points per second
Leica ScanStation P20 is the ideal instrument when very short time windows are available for capturing High-Definition Survey™ data or when ultra-high density, full dome scan data is needed for client deliverables.
Unmatched environmental capabilities
Developed and manufactured by Leica Geosystems, Leica ScanStation P20 lets users apply ultra-high speed scanning in operating temperatures ranging from –20° C to +50° C. Moreover, with an Ingress Protection rating of IP54 and an eye-safe laser class 1 rating, users can reap the benefits of ultra-high speed scanning for even more sites and projects.
“Check & Adjust” for added confidence
Leica ScanStation P20 is the first laser scanner to feature a valuable “Check & Adjust” capability. Instead of sending the instrument to a service centre, users can electronically check the accuracy of their ScanStation P20 themselves and automatically adjust instrument parameters to ensure the highest level of performance.
Leica P20 ScanStation Product Spesifications
- Instrument type: Compact, ultra-high speed pulsed laser scanner with survey grade accuracy, range and field-of-view; integrated camera and laser plummet
- User interface: Onboard control, notebook or tablet PC, PDA
- Data storage: Integrated solid-state drive (SSD) or external USB flash drive
- Camera: Auto-adjusting, integrated high-resolution digital camera with zoom video
- Accuracy of single measurement:
- Target acquisition* 2 mm standard deviation up to 50 m
- Dual-axis compensator: Selectable on/off, resolution 1”, dynamic range +/– 5’, accuracy 1.5”