Used Creaform HandySCAN 300 3D Scanner for sale, YOM 2015 purchased in 2016, fully shop tested, serviced and precisely calibrated by Creaform authorized to be ready to working order to scan condition
This used Creaform HandySCAN 300 sale includes VXelements Software License (usb license dongle), Pipecheck 3 software Licese, Calibration plate, Adhesive Positioning Targets (1x Box of 500 6mm) with black contour adhesive positioning targets, Power supply, USB cable and Hard carrying case.
Creaform HandySCAN 300 3D scanner
The Creaform HandySCAN 300 is a professional portable 3D scanner made by Creaform, this 3D scanner provides metrology-grade measurements and accuracy no matter the 3D scanning environment. Use laser triangulation technology to 3D scan a wide variety of mechanical parts, mockups and prototypes. Comes with VXelements software for 3D scanning, to reverse engineer and/or design and optimizing 3D files. The order Creaform HandySCAN 700 offers increased accuracy and resolution for inspection and demanding reverse engineering.
Creaform HandySCAN 300, a reliable tool and most efficient way to reverse engineer and/or design with VXelements software. New generation have been optimized to meet the needs of product development and engineering professionals on the lookout for the most effective and reliable way to acquire 3D measurements of physical objects.
- 25 times faster than the previous generation
- 40% more accurate
- Improved ergonomy:
- 35% lighter
- 50% smaller
- Greater freedom of movement
- Multi-function buttons for easier interaction with the software
- Metrology-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.), resolution of up to 0.050 mm (0.002 in.), high repeatability and traceable certificate.
- Accuracy in real-life conditions: regardless of environment conditions, part set-up or user.
- No rigid setup required: optical reflectors are used to create a reference system that is “locked” to the part itself, so users can move the object any way they want during scanning sessions (dynamic referencing). Changes in surrounding environment have no impact on data acquisition quality or accuracy.
- Self-positioning: the HandySCAN 3D scanner is a data acquisition system and its own positioning system. This means that no external tracking or positioning devices is required. It uses triangulation to determine its relative position to the part in real time.
- Reliable: consistent and repeatable results across all work conditions or environments.
- On-demand user calibration: the scanner can be calibrated as often as necessary (day-to-day basis or before each new scanning session). Calibration takes about 2 minutes and guarantees optimal operation.
- Stand-alone device: there is no need for an external positioning system, arms, tripod or fixture.
- On-the-go scanning: you can take it from place to place or use it in-house or on site.
- Lightweight: weights under 1 kg.
- Small: Fits into a case the size of a carry-on.
- Easy access to confined spaces: thanks to its small size and flexible stand-off distance.
- Fastest 3D scanner on the market: 25 times faster than the previous generation.
- Highest measurement rate among all laser scanners: 480,000 measures/s.
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files, right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD software without post-processing.
- User-friendly: very short learning curve, regardless of the user’s experience level.
- Quick set-up: up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Direct mesh output: no complicated alignment or point cloud processing.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Versatile: virtually limitless 3D scanning – no matter the part size, complexity, material or color.
VXelements Creaform 3D Software Platform
The HandySCAN 3D scanners come with VXelements, a fully integrated 3D software platform that powers our entire fleet of 3D scanning and measurement technologies. It gathers all the essential elements and tools into a user-friendly, simplified and sleek working environment. Its real-time visualization provides a simple, enjoyable scanning experience.
VXSCAN: Scan software module
VXscan is entirely dedicated to the acquisition and optimization of 3D scanning data. It delivers high performance for that specific task, yet it is simple and user-friendly enough to suit any user's experience level.
- User-friendly interface: VXelements was designed to simplify the whole scanning process to its essential core, through a powerful and simple process.
- Surface optimization algorithm: avoids the creation of multiple scan layers and ensures a more accurate mesh without any post-treatment;
- Direct mesh output: an optimized mesh can be exported in all standard formats, right as you complete acquisition. No complicated alignment or point cloud processing needed;
- No limitation to the scan resolution: you simply need to input a resolution value, independent from the size of the scanned object. Resolution can be changed at any time before/after the scan;
- Real-time visualization: the user can view the 3D surface as the object is being scanned;
- Scan results enhancement: hole filling, smart decimation, boundary filters, etc.