Faro Laser Tracker Xv2 for sale, the Laser Tracker Xv2 and MCU are in immaculate shape and working condition. The tracker cable Lemo connectors and temperature sensor are in good shape. The Shipping containers are solid inside and out.
Faro Laser Tracker Xv2 sale ncludes;
- Faro Laser Tracker Xv2
- FARO Laser Tracker Master Control Unit (MCU) Controller and Cables including the Main Laser Tracker Communication Cable, Power Cable, and Temperature Probe Cable
- Laser dust cover
- Calibration Tripod
- Temperature Sensor
- Power cord, Ethernet Cable
- Shipping Containers
The FARO Laser Tracker X is a portable contact measurement system that uses laser technology to accurately measure large parts and machinery across a wide range of industrial applications.
It has a 70m (230ft) diameter range, achieves 0.011mm (0.0004”) 3D single-point accuracy, and is rugged enough for the shopfloor environment.
The system measures 3D coordinates with its laser by following a mirrored spherical probe. High-accuracy, angular encoders - along with XtremeADM (absolute distance measurement) — reports the 3D position of the probe in real-time
Faro Laser x Industry Applications
- Aerospace: Inspection, tool building & certification, automated assembly systems
- Automotive: Tool certification and repeatability, reverse engineering
- Tool & die: Master moulds, tool setup, composite tooling
- Heavy equipment: In-process/large part inspection, installation and alignment
- XtremeADM: Acquires the beam instantly with fast, high accuracy absolute distance measurement (ADM)
- SelfComp: Automatically compensates to quickly ensure high accuracy
- Full Featured Standard Equipment: Integrated precision level and weather station
- Smart Warm-Up: Newly expanded operating temperature, along with active thermal compensation make it ready for all environments
- Versatile Mounting Options: Mounts vertically, horizontally or upside down, providing versatility in tight or congested shop areas
- Spherically Mounted Retroreflectors: Certified precision probes