New Leica RTC360 3D Laser Scanner for sale, 1 year RTC360 CCP Basic (Customer Care Package), Backpack and tripod
Leica RTC360 sale package includes:
- RTC360 Laser Scanner (838300)
- RTC360 Transport Container (817063)
- GEB361 Lithium-Ion Battery x4 (799191)
- GKL341 Multicharger Prof 5000 (799187)
- RTC360 USB Flash Drive - 256 GB (842065)
- RTC360 Rain Cover (636767)
- RTC360 Quick Guide
- RTC360 System USB Card
- 1 year RTC360 CCP Basic (Customer Care Package)
The Leica RTC360 3D reality capture solution empowers users to document and capture their environments in 3D, improving efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office through fast, simple-to-use, accurate, and portable hardware and software. The RTC360 3D laser scanner is the solution for professionals to manage project complexities with accurate and reliable 3D representations and discover the possibilities of any site.
- Highly portable, highly automated, intuitive and designed for maximum productivity, the RTC360 solution efficiently combines the RTC360 a high-performance 3D laser scanner, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app for edge computing for automatically registering scans in real time, and Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 office software to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow.
- Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
- Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
- Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness.
The new Leica RTC360 laser scanner makes 3D reality capture faster than ever before. With a measuring rate of up to 2 million points per second and advanced HDR imaging system, the creation of coloured 3D point clouds can be completed in under two minutes. Plus, automated targetless field registration (based on VIS technology) and the seamless, automated transfer of data from site to office reduce time spent in the field and further maximise productivity.
Small and lightweight, the Leica RTC360 scanner’s portable design and collapsible tripod mean it’s compact enough to fit into most backpacks, ready to be taken anywhere. Once on-site, easy-to-use, one-button operation makes for fast, hassle-free scanning
Low noise data allows for better images, resulting in crisp, high-quality scans that are rich in detail and ready for use in a range of applications. Combined with Cyclone FIELD 360 software for automated registration in the field, the Leica RTC360 scanner offers outstanding precision that can be checked on-site.
Pre-registraton in the field
As part of the RTC360 solution, the Cyclone FIELD 360 app links the 3D data acquisition in the field with the laser scanner and data registration in the office with Cyclone REGISTER 360. On-site the user can automatically capture, register and examine scan and image data. The user interface combines easy handling of complex calculations with a graphical user guidance that offers a remarkable user experience, also for novice users
Leica RTC360 Product Specifications
- 3D Laser Scanner: High-speed 3D laser scanner with integrated HDR spherical imaging system and Visual Inertial System (VIS) for real time registration
- Data acquisition: < 2 min for complete full dome scan and spherical HDR image at 6mm @ 10m resolution
- Real time registration: Automatic point cloud alignment based on real time tracking of scanner movement between setups based on Visual Inertial System (VIS) by video-enhanced inertial measurement unit
- Double scan: Automatic removal of moving objects
- Distance measurement: High-speed, high dynamic time of flight enhanced by Waveform Digitizing (WFD) technology
- Laser Class: 1 (in accordance with IEC 60825-1:2014), 1550nm (invisible)
- Field of view: 360° (horizontal) / 300° (vertical)
- Range: Min. 0.5 - up to 130 m
- Speed: Up to 2‘000‘000 pts / sec
- Resolution: 3 user selectable settings (3/6/12mm @ 10m)
- Angular accuracy 18”
- Range accuracy: 1.0 mm + 10 ppm
- 3D point accuracy
- 1.9 mm @ 10 m
- 2.9 mm @ 20 m
- 5.3 mm @ 40 m
- Range noise: 0.4 mm @ 10 m, 0.5 mm @ 20 m
- 36 MP 3-camera system captures
- 432 MPx raw data for calibrated
- 360° x 300° spherical image
- Speed: 1 minute for full spherical HDR image at any light condition
- HDR: Automatic, 5 brackets
- Visual Inertial System: Video enhanced inertial measuring system to track movement of the scanner position relative to the previous setup in real time
- Tilt: IMU based, Accuracy: 3‘ for any tilt
- Additional sensors: Altimeter, Compass, GNSS
- On scanner: Touch-screen control with finger touch, full color WVGA graphic display 480 x 800 pixels
- Mobile devices: Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 app for iPad or Android tablets including: Remote control of scan functions, 2D & 3D data viewing, Tagging, Automatic alignment of scans
- Wireless: Integrated wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
- Data storage: Leica MS256, 256GB exchangeable USB 3.0 flash drive
- Housing: Aluminium frame and sidecovers
- Dimensions: 120mm x 240mm x 230mm / 4.7‘‘ x 9.4‘‘ x 9.1
- Weight: 5.35 kg / 11.7 lbs, nominal (w/o batteries)
- Mounting mechanism: Quick mounting on 5/8“ stub on lightweight tripod / optional tribrach adapter / survey tribrach adapter available
- Internal battery: 2 x Leica GEB361 internal, rechargeable Li-Ion batteries.
- Duration: Typically up to 4 hours
- Weight: 340 g per battery
- External: Leica GEV282 AC adapter
- Operating temperature: 5° to +40° C
- Storage temperature: 40° to +70° C
- Dust/Humidity: Solid particle/liquid ingress protection IP54